- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute the ground beef for 5 minutes, or until browned. Drain excess fat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, soup, ketchup and milk. Mix well and stir in the ground beef. Pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes, place the biscuits on top and bake for 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.