- 1 package (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1/4 cup JELL-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1/4 cup JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 1/4 cup JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; divide evenly into 3 bowls.
- Stir different flavor dry gelatin mix into batter in each bowl. Alternately spoon batters into 24 paper-lined muffin cups, adding about 2 Tbsp. of each batter to each cup. Bake as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- Pipe frosting onto cupcakes. (See tip.)