- 5 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can grated coconut in syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rum
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, beat eggs lightly. Beat in condensed milk, evaporated milk and cream of coconut until smooth. Fold in grated coconut, vanilla and rum. Pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 1 hour, until pick inserted in center comes out clean. Turn oven off and let dish rest in oven 15 minutes. Remove from oven to cool completely. Chill before serving.