- 2 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- pepper to taste
- 3 cups cornbread stuffing
- In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork chops on both sides; set aside. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms until tender. Transfer mushrooms to a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and broth until smooth. Stir in the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic and pepper; pour over mushrooms. Top with pork chops. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with stuffing. Bake 10 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.