- 2 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 2 (8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables with pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 lemon, grated and juiced, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450 degrees F.
- Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Arrange stir-fry vegetable mixture around chicken; top with butter. Sprinkle with water, lemon peel, garlic salt and basil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 22 to 24 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill. Squeeze lemon juice over chicken and vegetables before serving.