- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 cup Classico® Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish, and coat with the garlic. Bake 25 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear. Cool and chop.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the rigatoni in the pot, cook 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- Place bacon in a skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the zucchini and yellow squash until tender and lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix the Alfredo sauce and milk. Serve chicken over the cooked pasta. Pour Alfredo sauce over the chicken. Top with zucchini and squash. Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes, bacon, Parmesan cheese, and almonds.