- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1/2 cup prepared lemonade
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, sugar and 1 tablespoon of chopped mint. Stir and bring to a boil. Cook until sugar has dissolved, then remove from heat and set aside to cool. After about an hour, strain out mint leaves.
- Fill 2 cups or frozen goblets with crushed ice. Pour 1/2 of the lemonade into each glass and top with a splash of the sugar syrup. Garnish each with a mint sprig and a straw. Serve on a silver platter.