- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup red pepper strips
- 1 (10 ounce) tub PHILADELPHIA Creamy Pesto Cooking Creme
- 2 cups hot cooked farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 7 min. or until done. Add peas and peppers; cook 2 to 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add cooking creme; cook and stir 2 min.
- Stir in pasta; top with mozzarella.