- 2 cups penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound chicken tenders or boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 package McCormick® Gourmet Creamy Parmesan & Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Penne
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup heavy cream or half-and-half
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, cream and cheese. Bring to boil, stirring constantly with wire whisk until well blended. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta; toss gently to coat. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.