- 4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish and pierce with a fork. Layer cranberry sauce and pineapple over chicken and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover dish and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake for another 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (juices run clear).