- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar divided use
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla divided use
- 1 cup Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- Crust: Stir together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan. Refrigerate the crust while making the filling.
- Filling: Combine the cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, salt, beaten eggs and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in a medium bowl. Beat at medium speed for 5 minutes. Pour the filling into the spring-form pan over the graham cracker crumb crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool 30 minutes before adding the sour cream topping.
- Topping: Mix the sour cream, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla together in a small bowl. Pour and spread on top of the slightly cooled cheesecake. Bake for 10 more minutes at 350 degrees. Cool to room temperature and then place in refrigerator to chill before serving.