- 1 (6 ounce) jar roasted red peppers - drained, patted dry, and diced
- 1 cup horseradish sauce
- 8 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 4 large cod fillets, rinsed and dried with paper towels
- garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 cup crushed Cajun-seasoned snack mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Into a food processor, place the roasted red peppers*, horseradish sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cup roasted red pepper sauce into a 13x9-inch baking dish, and spread to coat the bottom. Place fish in baking dish, and season with garlic pepper. Cover fish with remaining sauce. Sprinkle each fillet with crushed Cajun snack mix.
- Bake in preheated oven until the crumbs start to brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.