- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 pound crabmeat
- 1/4 pound lobster meat
- 1/4 pound medium shrimp
- 1/4 pound scallops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a skillet, and saute the onions and celery until tender.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat, and mix in the flour and 1 1/2 teaspoons butter until well blended. Gradually blend the cheese into the mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the onions and celery with the cheese sauce mixture. Toss in the crabmeat, lobster, shrimp, and scallops. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until the seafood is opaque and the surface is lightly browned.