- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dry potato flakes
- 1/4 cup dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- Whisk together the yeast, 1/4 cup warm water and sugar. Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Add ingredients in the order suggested by your manufacturer, including the yeast mixture. Select the basic and light crust setting.