- 1 (17.25 ounce) package frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can canned grated coconut in syrup
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out each sheet of pastry dough to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut each sheet into 12 squares, and place half on the prepared baking sheet leaving at least 1/2 inch between each square. Place a spoonful of coconut in the center of each pastry square, then top with a second pastry square. Pinch the dough on two sides to seal in the coconut filling.
- Bake pastries in preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 20 minutes. Cool on a rack.