- 1 cup creamy garlic salad dressing
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 head romaine lettuce leaves, torn into 1/2 inch wide strips
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the creamy garlic dressing and pecans in separate bowls. Dip each chicken breast in the dressing then in the pecans to coat. Arrange chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake chicken 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until juices run clear. Cool slightly, and cut into strips.
- On serving plates, arrange equal amounts of the lettuce, mandarin oranges, cranberries, and blue cheese. Top with equal amounts chicken, and serve with Ranch dressing.