- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (such as Europe's Best® 4-Field Berry Mix)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® Granular (optional)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Place frozen berries and maple syrup in a microwavable bowl, and cook on High for 2 minutes. Drain.
- In a large bowl, stir together the whole wheat flour, quinoa flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Stir in Splenda® if desired. Pour in milk and egg. Stir just until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip, and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter. Top pancakes with berries and vanilla yogurt to serve.