- 1/2 (11 ounce) package Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Fully Cooked Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 5 ounces cellophane noodles
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/2 cup scallions, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil, toasted
- 1 teaspoon chinese mustard
- 12 leaves Butter or Bibb lettuce
- Place cellophane noodles in a large bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Let stand for 10 minutes until soft and transparent. Drain and return to bowl.
- Cook Tyson® Grilled and Ready™ Fully Cooked Grilled Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut noodles into two-inch thick pieces. Add chicken, carrots, scallions and cilantro. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, soy sauce, sesame oil and Chinese mustard. Add mixture to the chicken mixture and toss to combine.
- Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce leaves and roll up.