- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Pat and stretch dough into 14x6-inch rustic rectangle on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; brush with oil. Top with 1 cup cheese.
- Combine tomatoes, basil and pepper; spread over pizza. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until crust is golden brown.