- 1 (13.8 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing, divided
- 1 1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll pizza dough on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; press into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake 10 min.
- Mix mayo and 1/3 cup dressing; spread onto crust. Top with half the cheese, chicken, remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake 5 min. or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and tomatoes; drizzle with remaining dressing.