- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool. Combine butter and oil; add crumbs and blend well. Press onto the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan. chill. In a blender, process cottage cheese and sugar until smooth. While processing, slowly add cooled gelatin. Pour into crust, chill overnight.
- For topping, combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan; stir in water until smooth. Add 1 cup blueberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in lemon juice; cool slightly. Process in a blender until smooth. Refrigerate until completely cooled. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake; remove sides of pan. Spread the blueberry mixture over the top. Top with remaining blueberries. Refrigerate leftovers.