- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups thinly sliced peeled potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a bowl, combine the soup, milk, onion, salt and pepper. In an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish, layer half the potatoes, soup mixture and sausage; repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1-1/2 hours or until the potatoes are tender. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.