- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (11.5 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 teaspoon Greek-style seasoning
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook beef until brown; drain.
- Return meat to pot with pinto beans, kidney beans, diced tomatoes with green chiles, Italian-style diced tomatoes, tomato juice, water, coleslaw mix and Greek seasoning. Simmer over low heat 1 hour.