- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries in syrup, slightly thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and halved
- 5 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- In a blender or food processor, process raspberries and lemon juice until pureed. Strain and discard seeds. Cover and chill. Place the peach halves, cut side up, on a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in). Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle into peach centers. Sprinkle with vanilla; dot with butter. Fold foil over peaches and seal. Grill over medium-hot coals for 15 minutes or until heated through. To serve, spoon the raspberry sauce over peaches.