- 1 package McCormick® Gourmet Bourbon Spiced Pork with Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Apple
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 (16 ounce) pork tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 apples, such as Gala or Fuji, unpeeled, cored and halved
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Mix Seasoning Mix and brown sugar. Reserve 1/4 cup. Brush pork with oil. Rub with remaining Seasoning mixture. Place pork tenderloins in center of large shallow foil-lined baking pan.
- Mix reserved Seasoning mixture and orange juice in large bowl. Add sweet potatoes and apples; toss to coat well. Arrange sweet potatoes and apples, cut sides down, around pork.
- Roast 30 to 35 minutes or until pork is desired doneness and sweet potatoes are tender. Toss sweet potatoes and apples with pan juices; serve with sliced pork.