- 3 cups sweetened, toasted coconut
- 6 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered lengthwise
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel sauce
- Cut a 12x24 inch sheet of aluminum foil and place it on a flat surface. Mix the coconut and crushed graham crackers together on the foil until well blended. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out 6 baseball-sized amounts of ice cream. Use your hands to form into balls, and roll in the coconut mixture. Wrap each ice cream ball in aluminum foil, and freeze at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form. To serve, place 1/2 cup strawberries on 6 plates. Remove foil from the ice cream balls and place one on each plate. Top with caramel sauce and whipped cream.