- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Savory Lemon & Herb Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon water
- Cook chicken in large skillet on medium-high heat 2 to 3 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Mix cooking creme, broth and capers; pour over chicken. Cover; simmer on low heat 5 to 6 min. or until chicken is done (165 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, place asparagus in shallow microwaveable dish. Add water; cover with waxed paper. Microwave on HIGH 4 to 5 min. or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Serve chicken with asparagus and sauce.