- 6 (6 ounce) fillets halibut
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Place halibut fillets in a shallow baking dish. In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, thyme, basil, oregano, and rosemary. Pour marinade over fish, cover, and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Adjust grate height to between 4 and 6 inches from heat source.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Remove halibut from dish, and discard marinade. Cook for 5 minutes per side, or until fish can be easily flaked with a fork.