- 1 (8 ounce) package medium noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. 2-in. baking dish, layer half of the noodles, ham and cheese. In a small bowl, combine soup, sour cream, green pepper and onion; spread half over the top. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.