- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened raspberries
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar. Add 2 cups flour; beat until combined. Press mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, lemon juice and orange peel. Add the baking powder and remaining flour; mix well. Sprinkle raspberries over the crust. Pour filling over the berries.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned and filing is set. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator.