- 5 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer potatoes and onion.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add broth, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thick and bubbly. Pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 2 hours or until tender.