- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat
- 1/4 pound shrimp - peeled, deveined and coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces Colby cheese
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, saute onions in 1 tablespoon butter until transparent. Remove the skillet from heat and stir in crabmeat and shrimp. Shred the cheese and mix half of it into the seafood. Place a large spoonful of the mixture into each tortilla. Roll the tortillas up around the mixture and arrange the rolled tortillas in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine half-and-half, sour cream, 1/4 cup butter, parsley and garlic salt. Stir until the mixture is lukewarm and blended. Pour sauce over the enchiladas, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.