- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, washed, stems removed
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Make a dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar in a small bowl. Stir in the poppy seeds; set aside.
- Toss together the lettuce, spinach, and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Add the strawberries and lightly toss again. Serve immediately.