- 2 (8 ounce) bottles Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 pounds bone-in chicken parts
- In a large container, mix the Italian dressing, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, mustard, ginger, and brown sugar. Place chicken in the container and marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Discard marinade and place chicken on grill. Cook 30 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear. Smaller parts will be done more quickly.