- 4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Tear off a generous square of tin foil for each chop, enough to wrap and seal completely. Coat both sides of each chop with lemon pepper.
- Put 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil in the middle of each square of tin foil. Put the peppered chops on top of the butter and oil. Put 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil on top of each chop. Add 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce over the top of each chop. Wrap each chop tightly and place on middle rack of oven. Bake for 35 minutes.