- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried black beans
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Cook the ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Add the onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin and taco sauce to the meat and stir. Cook for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated and the vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
- Spread 1/3 cup of refried beans on the bottom 1/3 of each tortilla, leaving 1-inch around bottom and edges. Spoon 1/3 cup of the meat mixture over beans. Top the meat with 1 tablespoon of sour cream and 1/4 cup of cheese. Start rolling up from bottom, enfolding the filling. Fold in the sides and continue rolling up.
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray all sides of the burritos with cooking spray. Place burritos on a cookie sheet, seam sides down. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until thoroughly heated and browned, turning over once. Top with dollops of the remaining sour cream.