- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted, or as needed
- Blend eggs, milk, warm water, white sugar, flour, and salt together in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until well combined into a smooth batter.
- Stream the melted butter into the batter while continuing to beat.
- Heat a skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Coat the cooking surface with a thin layer of butter.
- Pour a thin layer of batter onto the prepared cooking surface; swirl the pan to assure even coverage.
- Cook the crepe until browned on the bottom, 1 to 2 minutes; flip the crepe and continue cooking until the other side is browned. Serve immediately.