- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen blueberries
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into chunks
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen peach slices, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) container fresh raspberries
- 2 (16 ounce) tubs reduced-fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pour the blueberries into a strainer, rinse with water, and shake off excess water. Spread the berries out onto paper towels to dry slightly.
- In a deep, clear glass bowl or trifle bowl, spread a layer of angel food cake chunks. Scatter the cake with chopped strawberries in a thin layer. Sprinkle the strawberries with a layer of blueberries, followed by a layer of chopped peach slices. Sprinkle a few fresh raspberries over the peaches. Dollop a layer of whipped topping, then repeat layers until all cake and fruit has been used. Finish trifle with a layer of whipped topping. Cover the trifle, and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.