- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, water, onion, red pepper flakes, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, rosemary, parsley, chili powder, and oregano in a bowl, and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken breasts, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, or lightly grease a broiler pan. Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade, and place the chicken breasts onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken breasts are golden brown, and no longer pink in the center, about 40 minutes.