- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 12 slices sandwich bread
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with melted butter. Spread any remaining melted butter over bottom of dish.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon evenly over melted butter.
- Arrange bread in two layers over brown sugar mixture.
- Beat eggs, milk, and salt in a bowl; pour over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.