- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Blueberry Juice Cocktail
- 1 1/2 cups bran cereal
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Ocean Spray® Fresh Blueberries, cleaned and rinsed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick baking spray.
- Combine sugar, egg and oil in a large bowl and stir together with a wire whisk. Add buttermilk and blueberry juice cocktail and stir with whisk until blended.
- Combine bran cereal, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Add to juice mixture and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Let mixture sit 20 minutes to allow cereal to soften.
- Scoop evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.