- 1/2 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
- 3/4 pound Brie cheese, well chilled and rind removed
- 1/3 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- Thaw the pastry sheet at room temperature for 40 minutes or until it's easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the sheet into a 14-inch square. Cut into 36 (2 1/4-inch) squares. Gently press each square into each section of 3 (1 3/4-inch) mini muffin pans.
- Cut the cheese into 36 pieces, about 1 x 1/2-inch thick. Stir the walnuts, brown sugar and mustard in a small cup. Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar mixture on the bottom of each pastry square. Top each with a piece of cheese.
- Bake the tartlets for 15 minutes or until golden. Let cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack. Serve warm.