- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Karo® Dark or Light Corn Syrup
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, cut up
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- 3 tablespoons Karo® Dark or Light Corn Syrup
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb crust
- 2 large bananas
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and 1/3 cup corn syrup together until light and fluffy. Melt chocolate and butter in small saucepan over low heat until smooth. Add 3 tablespoons corn syrup and stir until blended.
- Slice 1 banana and arrange on bottom of crust. Spread half of the peanut butter mixture over banana slices. Top with half of the chocolate mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle peanuts over top of pie, if desired.
- Cover and freeze 6 hours or until serving time. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before cutting into wedges.