- 1 head leaf lettuce - rinsed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh blueberries
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, and cut into strips
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 slices bacon
- Toss the lettuce, strawberries, blueberries, mango, tomatoes, raisins, almonds, and onions together in a salad bowl. Cover, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to mingle. Do not refrigerate more than 4 hours.
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp and evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Crumble and sprinkle over the salad to serve.