- 1/2 cup SMUCKER'S® Apple Jelly
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 (1-inch-thick) pork chops
- 2 small baking apples, cored and sliced
- Combine first four ingredients in saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until jelly melts. Keep warm.
- Place pork chops on rack in broiler pan. Broil five inches from heat, seven minutes on each side.
- Remove from oven; brush one side with jelly glaze, and broil three minutes. Flip and brush other side with glaze; top with apple slices, and drizzle with remaining glaze. Broil three minutes.