- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, quartered
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Whisk together the onion, garlic, thyme, white wine, and olive oil in a large bowl. Add the mushrooms and toss to coat; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mushroom mixture into a small baking dish, cover, and bake for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.