- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pound button mushrooms, stems trimmed
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cube beef bouillon, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms until they begin to sweat, about 5 minutes. Add vinegar, beef bouillon, and garlic. Cook and stir mushroom mixture until bouillon is dissolved and mushrooms are lightly browned, 10 to 15 more minutes. Stir ricotta cheese into mushroom mixture and remove from heat.