- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 pound) boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 (7 ounce) bag fresh baby spinach
- Hot mashed potatoes
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove the beef from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. Add the onion and pepper and cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring often.
- Stir the soup, water, vinegar and rosemary in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the beef to the skillet. Reduce the heat to medium. Stir in the spinach. Cover and cook the beef for 2 minutes for medium or until desired doneness. Serve the beef and vegetable mixture with the potatoes.