- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Thoroughly mix 1/4 cup soup, beef, bread crumbs, onion and egg in a large bowl. Shape the beef mixture firmly into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) burgers.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook until they're well browned on both sides. Pour off any fat.
- Add the remaining soup, Worcestershire, water and mushrooms to the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the burgers are cooked through.