- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 8 ears corn, husked and cleaned
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small bowl combine butter, salt, pepper, parsley, mustard and horseradish; mix well. Spread about 1 tablespoon of mixture evenly over each ear of corn. Wrap tightly in heavy duty aluminum foil; seal well. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until corn is tender.